Sunday, July 22, 2012

Makeup Bag

My most recent sewing project was a makeup bag!  I made one last week at my July sewing class and it was kind of fun so I made another, smaller one.


The blue and black one has a handle and is just big enough to hold my wallet, phone and keys so it's a great little 'purse' to grab when I have to go on a quick errand. And I love that I can hook it over the stroller handle when I'm out with Parker.

The red one is the perfect size to tuck into my regular purse to hold eye drops, hair accessories, etc.



Our sewing instructor kept saying she loves making sets of these for gifts. May have to keep that in mind for later!  :)  I guess that's all for now... I've also been working on a couple baby items that I want to post, but I'm not quite finished yet so I'll wait on those!

No comments:

Post a Comment