Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Parker's book

So I mentioned that I was making a quiet book for Parker, but it wasn't finished when I last posted. Here are some pictures of the finished product! Next time I will be leaving myself more time to make one. Two weeks, while also taking care of a baby, is not enough time to make a quiet book! :)
It was almost finished by last Friday, but I still had to put the eyelets in all the pages. There was no way I was going to have it finished by Saturday morning and I was really disappointed. I finally decided to just put it aside and enjoy our Christmas Eve together.
But, as it happens, I have the most wonderful husband in the world! He got up early Christmas morning and cut all the holes and put in all the eyelets! I had no idea he was working on it and it was almost finished when I walked in a little while later! He knew how much it meant to me to have it done and it totally made my day that he did all that for me! So, thanks to Kyle, Parker got his book for Christmas! The only part that's not completely done is the cover...I want to put Parker's name on the front, but I wanted letter patches and haven't been able to find any yet that I like.
Here are the pages...













And a recent picture of Parker! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the book Serene! You are so talented. And the photo of Parker is adorable too, of course!

    ReplyDelete