Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby's room

Whew! We finally got the spare room cleaned out and ready for Baby. Well, I should say Kyle got the room ready! Fortunately, I'm married to the sweetest guy in the world! He finished going through all the boxes that were in there, washed the walls, vacuumed, set up the baby furniture and hung a curtain rod and shelves. My small part in all of that was putting all the cute little clothes in the dresser and giving my opinion on where the shelves should go. :) I guess pregnancy does have it's good points...you get out of a lot of work!
We're thankful that the furniture came in and we have everything set up! I still have to make curtains, but haven't decided on what kind or color I want yet so those will come later. But Here are a few pictures of the room so far. They're a little dark...I'll ask Kyle to take some better ones later, once we have more accessories/bedding.





No comments:

Post a Comment